Property Letting & Management
Qualified and experienced in our field, we are a dynamic property rental agency with a firm focus on delivering personal, responsive, hands-on service at competitive fees. Concentrating on Southern Suburbs and Constantiaberg, our clients are assured of continuity and expertise in our partnership with them.
The Principal, Annie McLelland, is a qualified real estate professional who has worked for two of the largest corporate agencies for 15 years specialising in residential property in the Southern Suburbs, Cape Town.
Our focus at LettingWorx is on servicing the unique needs of our clients and minimising risk for Landlords, ensuring through detailed, thorough credit and reference checks that high caliber tenants are placed. Swift action and collection of any late payments, and prompt attendance to maintenance issues are our priority.
Annie McLelland – Owner/Principal, LettingWorx
A brief personal bio on the love of all things property:
The property bug bit at an early age – my nomadic Norwegian father was passionate about buying, building, and selling property, so he made it his hobby and satisfied his need to be on the move at the same time, which instilled in me a lifelong love of all things property.
Rentals and property management is a high-maintenance service industry and as can be seen from the service levels out there, doesn’t suit everyone.
With an inborn love of property, every aspect of this industry ticks all the boxes – buying, selling, letting, management, renovating, fixing, maintenance, decorating, gardening.
The excitement of viewing a new rental property to market, no matter where or what – from a Loft to a Mansion, gets me every time, and …
- Matching the right tenant to that property makes my day.
- Genuine interaction with people on a service level is so satisfying; to confidently share hard-earned expertise to help clients make informed decisions.
- With a good few property renovations under my belt, and building a cottage in Riebeek Kasteel (a daunting and amazing experience),
- as well as a love of revamping old furniture and decorating, and a garage that looks like a mini Builders Warehouse, it’s fair to say that projects and management are a passion.
- I am an absolute believer in prompt attendance to maintenance, and we have built a good support team of contractors.
- Marketing – my hobby – a weekend designing a new flyer, learning more about internet marketing and SEO.
- I enjoy keeping fit with either a good early walk or an hour of gym in the morning in order to give it all my best.
And there’s no doubt that in staying true to your values, you do better work
when you believe in what you do.
Up to date with the latest professional property qualifications and current legislation, we have the necessary credentials, skills and experience to facilitate a smooth rental process and handle all aspects of property and tenancy management, giving peace of mind to busy landlords and tenants.
The Duke & Duchess
Our resident cuteness officers, boosting morale and brightening the days.